ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
1 ¼ cups organic buckwheat flour
¼ cup organic tapioca flour
1 tsp baking soda
Pinch of Himalayan sea salt
3 free range organic eggs
2 cups applesauce/stewed apples
2 tbsp organic maple syrup
¼ cup melted organic coconut oil
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
¼ cup organic almond milk (or milk of choice)
- Pre-heat oven to 165 degrees C. Grease 2 x 12 hole muffin tins with coconut oil. Set aside.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add 3 lightly whisked eggs.
- In a small bowl mix applesauce, maple syrup, vanilla and coconut oil
- Add wet to dry and mix well. Fold through almond milk a little at a time until batter is loose.
- Using a large ice cream scoop, fill your muffin wells 3/4 full.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until they spring back to the touch.
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.