ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
Herbs, Spices & Salt
¼ cup sunflower seeds
¼ cup organic sesame seeds
¼ cup organic linseeds (flaxseeds)
¼ cup organic chia seeds
¼ cup organic pepitas
¼ cup organic cashews or almonds, ground up
1 tbsp orgnaic psyllium husks
1 tbsp organic extra virgin olive oil
½ tsp fine Himalayan rock salt
1 cup water
- Combine the seeds, ground nuts, psyllium husks, oil, salt and water in a bowl. Stir to ensure the seeds are evenly distributed.
- Allow to stand for about 10 minutes to allow the seeds, psyllium and water to form a 'gel'.
- Meanwhile, line one large 45 cm x 36 cm or two medium 35 cm x 25 cm baking trays with non-stick baking paper.
- Once the mixture forms a spreadable dough, use a spatula to thinly and evenly spread the mixture across the tray/s making sure there are no holes. Mine measured 39 cm x 29 cm and was about 2 mm thick.
- Bake at 150°C for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and carefully transfer to a chopping board. Using a sharp knife, cut into desired size and shapes (squares, rectangles, triangles etc).
- Carefully flip the crackers back onto the tray upside down and peel off the paper.
- Return to the oven for a further 30 minutes, or until the crackers are light brown and crisp.
- Note, you may need to move the corner and edge crackers into the middle if they brown too fast.
- Once done, allow to cool, then carefully break into crackers and store in an airtight container.
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.