ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
2 1/2 cups of organic oats
1 cup organic desiccated coconut
50g unsalted butter, cubed
2 tbsp organic coconut oil
1/2 cup organic dried fruit of your choice, chopped
1/2 cup organic nuts, chopped or sliced
1/4 cup organic seeds
1/4 cup organic raw honey
1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees.
- Place all ingredients into the bowl of a stand mixer.
- Mix on low speed until combined and then increase speed to medium and mix until the mixture become quites ‘sticky’ (around 3-5 minutes).
- Roll mixture into balls (about the size of a golf ball), flatten slightly and place onto a lined baking tray.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden. Cool on a wire rack and store in a glass container for up to a week.
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.