ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
Grain Products & Brans
Herbs, Spices & Salt
1 &1/2 cups organic jasmine rice
1/2 cup organic tricolour quinoa
1 tbs organic apple cider vinegar
Pinch of himalayan pink salt
8 nori sheets
Red capsicum, sliced into strips
Carrot, sliced into strips
Green beans, trimmed
Organic coconut aminos or tamari, to serve
- Wash the rice thoroughly (2-3 times) in a rice cooker pot and drain.
- Place the quinoa in a strainer and rinse well under running water.
- Add the washed quinoa to the pot of rice.
- Add approx 2.25 cups of cold water to the pot (or the recommended ratios for your rice cooker) and cook.
- Add the apple cider vinegar and salt to the cooked rice and quinoa. Mix well and allow to cool.
- Place 1 nori sheet, shiny-side down, on a sushi mat.
- Using moist hands, spread a handful of rice mixture over the nori sheet, leaving a 3cm-wide border around the edges.
- Line the closest edge to you with a few strips of vegetables.
- Roll up firmly to enclose the filling using a sushi mat.
- Slice each roll into pieces & serve with organic coconut aminos or tamari.
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.