ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
HOW TO MAKE MATCHA TEA
1. Prepare a small bowl, hot water, matcha whisk*, spoon and Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder. *If you do not own a bamboo matcha whisk you could substitute this tool with a small baking whisk or spoon.
2. Scoop approximately 1/2 teaspoon Organic Matcha Powder into the bowl. Optional: sift the powder into the bowl to ensure a smooth consistency.
3. Pour a small amount of hot water into the bowl (about 2-3 tablespoons).
3. Briskly whisk the matcha powder and water together using a back and forward zig-zag motion, not a circular motion.
4. Combine until you form a concentrated paste with no clumps.
5. Add approximately 1 cup of hot water to the matcha paste.
6. Whisk again to combine.
8. Enjoy your freshly prepared matcha tea straight from the bowl.
HOW TO MAKE MATCHA LATTE
1. Use the same process as above until Step 4 to create a matcha paste. If desired add a little natural sweetener (maple syrup or honey) and whisk into the paste.
2. Transfer the matcha mixture to a mug.
3. Heat your milk in a saucepan over the stove, or alternatively use a milk frother.
4. Pour the hot milk into the mug of matcha.
5. Serve with a light sprinkle of matcha powder and enjoy!
Have no questions.