ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
2 ripe bananas
1/2 cup frozen raspberries
1/2 cup organic maple syrup
1 cup wholemeal spelt flour
3/4 cup coconut flour
3/4 cup applesauce
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon Himalayan rock salt
1 teaspoon cinnamon + extra for topping
1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius and line a loaf pan with baking paper.
- In a medium-size bowl, mash the bananas with a fork, then add the flour, maple syrup, applesauce, baking soda, salt and cinnamon to a bowl. Mix well to combine.
- Fold in the raspberries, then pour and flatten down the mixture into the lined loaf tin. Top with extra banana slices, raspberries, walnuts and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Place in the oven for 40-50 minutes or until cooked through the middle and a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean.
- Serve plain or toasted with organic butter.
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.