ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
1 ½ cups organic brazil nuts (250g)
2 tbsp organic chia seeds (20g)
2 tbsp organic linseeds (flaxseeds) (20g)
2 tbsp sunflower seeds (20g)
½ cup organic tapioca flour (60g)
1 tbsp organic raw honey (20g)
¼ cup macadamia oil (45g)
½ tbsp baking powder
1 tbsp organic apple cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 180c and line a ‘meatloaf / bread tin’ (approx. 22cm x 11cm) with baking paper and set aside.
- Place the brazil nuts, chia seeds, flaxseeds and sunflower seeds into a large food processor and blitz on high until a fine crumb is formed. (Thermomix: Speed 7 – 10 seconds)
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl. Add the remaining ingredients. Process on a medium speed until thoroughly combined (you may need to scrape down the sides of the bowl once or twice during this process).
- (Thermomix: Speed 4 – 20 seconds : then scrape down the sides of the bowl and again on Speed 4 for 10 seconds.)
- Pour mixture into prepared tin and bake in preheated oven for 35-40 minutes until golden. Allow to cool slightly before serving.
Recipe Notes: You can swap the apple cider vinegar for fresh lemon juice. You can swap the Macadamia Oil for Oil of choice. You can swap honey for another sweetener of choice or leave it out
Have no questions.