ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
4 cups organic unbleached spelt flour
2 tsp bi-carb soda
60g cold unsalted butter, cubed
1/2 tsp natural salt
2 - 2.5 cups buttermilk
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC and line a tray with baking paper.
- Mix the spelt flour, bi-carb soda and salt in a bowl.
- Using your fingertips, rub in the butter until crumbly.
- Mix in the buttermilk to form a dough.
- Tip dough onto a floured surface and roll into a ball.
- Put the ball onto the lined tray and press down to make a round loaf, about 20cm in diameter.
- Cut a slight cross on top.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 35-40 minutes.
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.