ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
1 tin organic chickpeas 400g (drained, but reserve the brine/liquid)
3 cloves garlic
1/3 cup organic unhulled tahini
1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
2 tbsp organic olive oil
Fine Himalayan rock salt (to taste)
1 tbsp flat leaf parsley to garnish
- Combine all ingredients in food processor and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Add enough chickpea brine/liquid from the tin to achieve your desired consistency.
- Serve in a bowl or dish and sprinkle with the tablespoon of chopped flat leaf parsley then drizzle with extra olive oil.
TASTY FLAVOUR VARIATIONS
- Black Bean: Add equal parts chickpeas and black beans.
- Beetroot: Add some fresh grated cooked beetroot for colour and flavour.
- Mediterranean: Add 1 tsp garam masala.
- Olive: Add 1/4 cup pitted kalamata olives.
- Sundried Tomato: Add 1/4 cup re-hydrated sundried tomatoes.
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.
- some concern Review by Tricia
Price Value Quality