ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
3 cups roughly chopped pumpkin
2 teaspoons organic coconut oil, melted
1 teaspoon caraway seeds
Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Extra caraway seeds, to serve
Himalayan salt, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Spread the pumpkin on a baking tray, drizzle with coconut oil, sprinkle with caraway seeds and season.
- Bake for 30 - 40 minutes, or until pumpkin is soft.
- Allow to cool slightly before blending in a food processor until smooth.
- Serve garnished with a sprinkle of caraway seeds.
- Tip: You can use any type of pumpkin for this. The dip freezes well and will last for 4 days in the fridge.
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.