ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
1 small onion, finely chopped
2 cloves of garlic
1 tsp grated fresh ginger
1 tsp organic coconut oil
1 cup grated carrot
1 cob of corn, kernels only
2 cups of pumpkin, cooked & roughly mashed
3 cups of cooked organic brown rice*
1/4 cup organic hulled sesame seeds
1/4 cup organic chia seeds
1/4 cup organic sunflower kernels
150g basic marinated tempeh, chopped finely
1 tsp organic dulse flakes
2 tbsp organic tamari soy sauce
1 cup of organic hulled sesame for rolling
*(This is the equivalent to approximately 1 cup of uncooked rice)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Precook the rice & pumpkin and set aside.
- Combine oil, garlic & onion in a saucepan & cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add carrot & corn & cook for a further 3-4 minutes or until cooked through.
- Place chia, sunflower & sesame seeds in a blender & blend for about 1 minute.
- Combine all ingredients together in a large bowl & mix through well.
- Knead the final mixture really well.
- Roll into balls a little smaller than a tennis ball.
- Roll in sesame seeds & bake in the oven for approximately 30- 40mins or until golden.
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.