ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
1 cup of organic chickpeas
2 cups of organic kidney beans
1 cup of organic lentils
1 teaspoon of himalayan sea salt
1/2 cup of tomato paste
1 teaspoon of organic cumin powder
500g of hard tofu
- Soak the chickpeas, beans and lentils overnight. Or use cooked can variety of chickpeas.
- Wash them really well with running water and cook in a pressure cooker for 10 minutes or 1 hour in a normal saucepan.
- Mix in the remaining ingredients and let it cool down.
- Mash the mixture roughly and create burger shapes.
- Cook in the oven for 30 minutes!
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.