ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
75g pecans, roughly chopped
150g peppery rocket / baby spinach mix
1/2 red onion very finely sliced
1/2 pear thinly sliced
4 rashers bacon, chopped
1 tblsp olive oil
1/2 tblsp white balsamic vinegar
1/2 tsp honey
1 tsp seeded mustard
salt and pepper to taste
- Rinse the baby spinach and rocket and slice the pear into fine slithers and put aside.
- Mix dressing ingredients together and set aside until needed.
- Finely slice the red onion and gently fry with the bacon on a medium heat until just soft. Remove from heat and set aside to cool. Keep cooking bacon until crispy.
- Add the pecans to the pan and lightly toss with a sprinkle of olive oil for a few minutes until they are warm. Set aside.
- Cut the haloumi into 1cm thick slices. Fry in a dry non-stick frypan on medium high heat until golden then turn and cook the other side until lightly brown. Remove from heat.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix gently so all the ingredients are evenly distributed throughout the salad.
- Drizzle desired amount of dressing on top and finish with a garnish with herbs if you wish!
- You need to serve the haloumi as soon as it is cooked or it will toughen
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.