ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
1 cup organic quinoa
2 1/4 cups water
3/4 cup organic pepitas (roasted)
2 green onion/shallots, finely sliced
1/2-1 red capsicum, diced
1/2 cup fresh basil, julienned
10 med size, sun-dried tomatoes, finely sliced
3 tbsp red wine vinegar
3 tbsp organic olive oil
pinch organic cayenne pepper
salt and cracked pepper to taste
- Dry roast the organic quinoa grain in a saucepan, stirring constantly over medium heat for about 5 minutes until it just becomes aromatic.Be careful not to let it burn.
- Add the water and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to low and simmer for about 15 minutes.
- The water will be absorbed, but if cooked before the water is absorbed, then drain in a colander.
- Allow to cool (place in fridge if necessary).
- Dry roast the organic pepitas in a sauté pan over medium heat until fragrant. This takes about 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat when the pepitas start to pop.
- Toss all the ingredients together & enjoy
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.