- Melt the cacao butter and coconut oil in the food dehydrator at 38 degrees Celsius.
- Add the agave nectar and the raw cacao powder.
- Wait until all ingredients are fully dissolved.
- Place your molds onto a tray, and when the chocolate is ready pour into the molds.
- Carefully place in the freezer and allow to set for 10-15 minutes.
Tips: Never use wooden spoons since they hold moisture and water and moisture are not good in the mixture. Add the mixture to bonbon molds, easter egg molds or even ice cube molds. You can use this recipe to coat cakes or ice creams.