ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
1 cup organic hazelnuts (plus 10 for stuffing later)
1/3 cup organic cashews (soaked for at least 2 hours)
8 pitted dried dates
2 tbsp organic brown rice syrup (or maple syrup if you prefer it sweeter)
1 ½ tbsp organic cacao powder
Pinch of sea salt
1. Place hazlenuts, cashews, cacao powder and salt into a high powered blender and pulse until roughly chopped.
2. Add the dates and brown rice syrup and blend until the mixture becomes a sticky crumb.
3. Using a tablespoon, scoop some of the mixture into your hand and begin to create a ball like shape.
4. Once roughly rolled, poke a hazelnut into the middle of the ball and continue to shape.
5. Place balls into the refrigerator to set and voila!
*Keep balls refrigerated or to extend their shelf-life place them in the freezer in an airtight container.
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.