ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
1 cup organic cacao powder
1 cup organic cacao butter
5 tbsp organic brown rice syrup, maple syrup or agave
1/2 cup organic buckwheat groats
Zest 1 orange
1/4 cup organic goji berries
- Toast buckwheat kernels in a fry pan over medium-low heat until golden and crunchy. Set aside.
- Use a double boiler to melt the cacao butter completely.
- Whisk in rice syrup and cacao powder until fully combined and smooth.
- Remove from heat then stir in the orange zest, toasted buckwheat and goji berries (or whatever your desired chocolate bark additions are).
- Spread on a tray lined with baking paper and set in freezer for a least 30 minutes, or until completely set.
- Using your hands or a kitchen knife, snap the chocolate slab into pieces.
- Keep stored in airtight container in the fridge. Enjoy!
ALTERNATIVE ADDITIONS may include:
- organic coconut shreds or flakes
- organic macadamia nuts, chopped
- organic pistachio kernels
- organic cacao nibs
- organic dried figs, chopped
- organic dried cranberries
- organic dried blueberries
- organic chia seeds
- organic hemp seeds
- organic puffed quinoa or rice
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.