ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
160g organic butter, softened
275g organic rapadura sugar
1 organic egg
250g organic unbleached plain flour
1 tsp baking powder
½ tsp bi-carb soda
¼ tsp organic ground cinnamon (optional)
80g 'Chocolate & Love' Sea Salt & Caramel Chocolate, chopped into big chunks
100g macadamias, coarsely chopped
½ tsp Celtic sea salt + more for sprinkling
- Using an electric mixer, whisk together the butter and rapadura sugar for about 5 minutes, until white and creamy. Add the egg and continue mixing for another 2 minutes until combined and smooth.
- In a bowl mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, chocolate and macadamias. Stir the flour-mix into the whisked butter/sugar, little by little, until just combined.
- Shape the dough into a roll and then wrap up or place in an airtight container. Store the dough in the fridge and let rest here anywhere between 4-48 hours, until ready to bake.
- Pre-heat the oven to 200ºC (175ºC for fan). Cut the cookie roll into 1cm thick slices. Leave a little space between the cookies. If you're a fan of salted treats, sprinkle a small pinch of flaky sea salt on every cookie.
- Bake the cookies for approximately 15 minutes or until golden around the edges, while still soft in the centre.
Have no questions.