ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
650g grass fed diced beef
1/2 tsp himalayan sea salt - fine
1/2 tsp organic ground black pepper
2 tbsp organic butter
1 red onion, peeled & cut into 8ths
1/2 tsp organic ground cumin
1/2 tsp organic ground turmeric
1 tsp organic ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp grated fresh ginger (or ground ginger)
3 medium carrots, thinly sliced
1 green capsicum, thinly sliced
3/4 cup dried pitted dates, halved
4 cups beef stock
- Season the beef with salt & pepper.
- Melt the butter in frying pan, brown the seasoned meat for 5-10mins on medium heat until brown on all sides.
- Meanwhile prepare the rest of the ingredients and place them in the slow cooker, once the meat is browned, add this to the rest of the ingredients and stir together well.
- Cook on high for 7-8 hours or on low for 10-12 hours.
- Serve with some basmati rice or potatoes.
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.