ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
2 kg lamb shoulder
1 cup organic french style green lentils
2 tins organic diced tomatoes
10 cloves garlic
1/2 cup water
2 carrots cut into 1cm (1/2 inch) dices
1/2 bunch rosemary, finely chopped
250ml natural yoghurt
- Preheat oven to 120 degress celsius.
- Place the lamb shoulder on a chopping board and rub with chopped rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Cut a few thin slices of lemon and arrange on top of lamb shoulder.
- Meanwhile, place a large heavy-based casserole dish over medium heat.
- Add the oil and when hot add the onions and diced carrots, stirring well.
- When onions are soft, turn the heat off.
- Add the tomatoes, water, lentils and peeled garlic cloves.
- Stir to combine, season with salt and pepper and then place the lamb shoulder on top of mixture.
- Cover with tight lid or two layers of foil and cook for 5 hours.
- Enjoy with a dollop of yoghurt, chopped mint and a squeeze of fresh lemon. Serve with warmed pita bread.
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.