ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
2 cups pitted dates, chopped
1/2 cup of organic incaberries, chopped
2 cups water
1 tsp bi-carbonate soda
60g organic butter
1/2 cup organic rapadura or brown sugar
1/2 cup organic fine or caster sugar
2 eggs, beaten
1/2 cup organic self-raising flour, sifted
1 cup organic brown sugar (or rapadura sugar)
2 tbsp golden syrup (or agave syrup)
125g organic butter
1/2 cup organic cream
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius for 5 minutes.
- In a saucepan, combine dates, incaberries and water. Simmer uncovered until dates and incaberries are soft and liquid thickened.
- Remove from heat. Add bi-carb soda and mix well.
- Add remaining ingredients, mix until combined with a spoon, not in a mixer.
- Put mixture into a 23cm square tin and cook for 40mins, it should be slightly gooey in the middle.
- For individual serves, put mixture into large muffin trays and cook for 15-20 mins, check after 15 mins.
- For the sauce, combine all ingredients in a saucepan. Stir over low heat until sigar is dissolved, and simmer for 3 minutes.
Have no questions.