ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
500g fresh ripe strawberries, washed and halved
25g gelatin (made from grass-fed beef)
1/2 tsp organic cinnamon powder
1 cup filtered water
Juice of half a lemon
Organic brown rice syrup to taste or
Organic raw honey to taste
Fresh strawberries mint or basil leaves
- Add 300g of strawberries, gelatin, cinnamon, water, lemon juice and sweetener (if using) and heat in a saucepan.
- Bring to the boil and then reduce to a simmer for a few minutes until the mixture is quite liquidy and the strawberries are broken down.
- Add the remaining strawberries and simmer until these strawberries are just softened.
- Allow to cool for a couple of minutes and then pour into serving bowls or glasses and transfer to the fridge to set for 2 hour before serving.
- Garnish with fresh strawberries and mint or basil or topped with coconut cream.
Have no questions.