- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Grease and line a square baking tine with baking paper.
- Sift the cocoa, coconut flour, salt and baking powder into a bowl, combine and set aside.
- Melt the coconut oil and tahini slowly over heat, stir to combine. Set aside to cool.
- Whisk eggs, agave and vanilla until smooth. Whisk in the dry mixture until smooth.
- Add incaberries and combine.
- Pour into baking tin and bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Serve with some fresh berries and natural yoghurt!
Note: it is best to remove the brownies when they still look a little underdone.
They will harden up, and coconut flour if overcooked can go dry.