ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
1 head broccoli cut into florets
1 medium sweet potato
5 garlic cloves
2-3 stems curly kale
1 can organic red kidney beans (cooked)
½ red onion
Dash of organic extra virgin olive oil
Juice of 1 ½ lemons
1 tsp grated ginger
½ cup cooked organic tri-colour quinoa for serving (optional)
- If you want to serve your stir-fry over quinoa for a superfood punch pour half a cup into a small saucepan on medium high heat with 1 ½ cups water. This will take about 15 minutes to cook and requires regular stirring.
- Dice the sweet potatoes into bite size pieces, transfer to a large saucepan and bring to a boil. This will take about 15 minutes.
- In a small bowl add the grated ginger and lemon juice. Give it a stir and set aside.
- Dice the onion, mince the garlic and add them to a skillet on medium-high heat with a dash of olive oil. Sauté for two minutes then add the broccoli and cook for another five minutes.
- Add the rinsed kidney beans and kale and stir until it goes limp. Then add the sweet potatoes, ginger and lemon juice. Stir gently until heated.
- Add a spoonful of quinoa to each bowl and spoon over a big serving of the stir fry.
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.