ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
8 medium beetroots
1/2 cup organic pine nuts
150ml crème fraiche
50 g horseradish root
1/2 bunch continental parsley
- Preheat oven to 180 degress celsius.
- Wash and cut the stalks off beetroot. Wrap individually in foil and place in oven to bake for 45 minutes.
- When cooked, open each parcel and allow to cool down until easy to handle.
- Peel and quarter then sprinkle with sea salt.
- Place on a serving platter or salad bowl.
- Meanwhile, mix the crème fraiche, grated horseradish root and lemon together.
- Toast the pine nuts and set aside.
- Taste the dressing for seasoning and flavor balance. You may need to add some salt or more lemon juice.
- Assemble by randomly placing dollops of the dressing and sprinkle with toasted pine nuts and chopped parsley.
- You can also lightly cook fresh spinach, season the spinach with lemon juice and salt/papper then gently layer with the beetroot.
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.