- Line a lamington / slice tin with baking paper and set aside.
- Place the coconut oil, honey, cacao and pinch of salt into a small saucepan and melt over a low heat, stirring constantly until thoroughly combined. Leave on a low heat for 10 minutes – stirring occasionally – be careful not to burn it.
- Thermomix: 10 minutes / 37c / speed 3. Scrape down sides. Then, 5 minutes / 50c / speed 4.
- Meanwhile, place the buckwheat, shredded coconut and cranberries into the lined lamington dish.
- Pour chocolate over the ingredients in the lamington tray, combine thoroughly then push down into an even layer over the base of the tray.
- Place mixture into the freezer for at least 2 hours (overnight is preferable) before cutting into squares. Store in an airtight container in the freezer.
Notes: This needs to be stored in the freezer as it is fudge like and will soften quickly.