- Grain Free Zucchini Crackers: Pre-heat oven at 160-180 degrees celsius.
- Process all ingredients in a food processor or blender until batter is smooth.
- Onto a baking paper lined cookie tray, spread the batter until it is about 1/2 cm thick, or if thicker bake longer.
- Bake the crackers until golden and firm to touch. (15-20min) then remove from oven cut into desired shapes they will be quite pliable and then return to oven to dry out further until crispy.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cool and if there are any left over store in an airtight glass jar or container.
- Incaberry Paste: Super simple. Slowly simmer the berries, soaking water and coconut sugar and lavender for 10 minutes.
- If you have an immersion blender you can flash blend the berry mix in the saucepan to expose the seeds.
- Slowly cook the berry mixture until most of the water has reduced down to a thick syrup.
- Add the lemon rind and apple juice concentrate, stir through well. Let cool and store in glass jar in fridge for up to a month.