ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
1/2 cup (30g) organic raw cacao nibs
100ml (40g) organic cocoa powder
2/3 cup organic coconut oil
1/2 cup maple syrup
1/2 cup organic rapadura sugar
50g organic coconut flour
1/3 cup organic hazelnuts, roasted & roughly chopped
4 organic free range eggs, separated
small pinch of sea salt
- Grease a long slice tin with coconut oil or butter.
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees celsius.
- Combine the cocoa powder and cacao nibs with melted coconut oil.
- Whip egg yolks with maple syrup & sugar until well combined and creamy.
- Add the chocolate coconut mix to the egg mixture and stir well.
- Gently fold in the flour and the nuts until well combined.
- Add salt to egg whites and whisk to stiff peaks.
- Gently fold the egg whites into the slice mix and transfer to slice tin.
- Bake in pre-heated oven for approx 20 mins.
- Remove from oven and allow cooling a little before turning out onto a rack to cool completely.
Have no questions.