ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
1 and 1/2 cups of organic almonds
12 organic dates pitted
1 cup of frozen or fresh blueberries or blackberries
1 cup of organic cashews, soaked in boiling water for 2 hours
1/3 cup organic maple syrup
1/2 cup organic coconut oil
pinch of salt
- Line a baking pan with baking paper and set aside.
- In a high speed food processor, add dates, almonds & salt and blend until all ingredients stick together when pinched between fingers. Flatten down in baking pan and pack tightly. Place in freezer.
- In the food processor, add blackberries, cashews, oil, syrup & blend until smooth and thick. Pour onto almond & date base and flatten.
- Place back in the freezer to set over night.
Have no questions.
- Tasted Yum Review by Ned M
Quality Price Value