ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
Flours, Meals & Baking
Raw Strawberry Chia Jam:
1 punnet (approximately 12) strawberries, washed, hulled, quartered
¼ cup water
¼ cup chia seeds
2 tbsps raw honey
120g organic cashews, soaked in water overnight
3 tbsp organic coconut cream
1 tbsp organic raw honey
1 tsp vanilla essence
Oat and Almond Muffins:
¾ cup organic coconut cream
3 free range eggs
½ cup organic coconut oil, melted
¼ cup (heaped) organic raw honey
1 cup oat flour (create by blending rolled oats in a coffee grinder or blender)
1 cup almond meal
Zest and juice of 1 lemon
1 tsp bi-carbonate soda
1 tbsp organic apple cider vinegar
Strawberry Chia Jam
- place all ingredients into a blender and then pour into a clean, sterilised jar and set aside in the fridge to thicken.
- Rinse and drain the cashews and then place into a blender or coffee grinder and blend well until very smooth and creamy, cover and set aside.
Oat and Almond Muffins
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees celcius and line a muffins tray with patty tins or press in squares of baking paper.
- Place the coconut cream, eggs and coconut oil into a food processor/blender and blend to a smooth batter.
- Add the honey, oat flour, almond meal, lemon zest and juice, bicarbonate soda and vinegar. Blend again until well combined.
- Half fill each muffin hole with the cake batter. Then grab the jam and cashew cream and add a dollop of each into the middle of each muffin. Lastly, pour more batter into each muffin hole to cover the jam and cream.
- Slice the spare strawberries in half and top each muffin with a strawberry half (cut side facing up) and a sprinkling of rolled oats.
- Place into the oven to bake for 20-25 minutes or until the muffins are turning slightly golden and spring back when touched.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly before enjoying.
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.