1. Preheat oven to 170*C and line a tray with baking paper.
2. In a small bowl combine linseed and water, set aside to thicken.
3. Cream butter & sugar, until light and fluffy. Add in egg, linseed & cinnamon and mix well/
5. In a separate bowl combine flour, rolled oats and salt.
6. Slowly add the dry ingredients to the butter mixture and mix until just combined.
7. Stir in dried fruit, yeast and stewed apples.
8. Roll tablespoonfuls of mixture into balls and place on the prepared trays. Press down slightly. Bake for 10-12 minutes.