ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
In 2015, Honest to Goodness joined over 2000 Certified B-Corporations from more than 130 industries in 50 countries with 1 unifying goal – to redefine success in business.
What is a Certified B-Corporation?
It’s a certification
Like fair trade or organic, but for the whole company
Meets the highest standards of verified performance, transparency, and accountability
It’s an approach
A better way to do business -- better for workers, communities, the environment
It’s a community
A community of practice to increase our individual and collective impact
It’s a movement
Leaders of a global movement of people...
Certified B-Corporations meet higher standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability. The performance standards are comprehensive and transparent. They measure a company’s impact on all its stakeholders (e.g. workers, suppliers, community, and the environment). Together, B-Corps redefine success in business by competing not to be the best in the world, but to be the best for the world.
B-Corp Certification was an important step for Honest to Goodness and showcases our overall commitment to social and environmental standards. B-Corps are important because they inspire all businesses to compete not only to be the best in the world, but to be the best for the world.
Some of the sustainability areas we demonstrated in the certification included:
- Promotion of food buying in bulk in order to minimise waste and encourage community buying
- Sourcing and supplying Organic and non-GMO food options
- Providing food which can be included as part of a healthy diet and as an alternative to unhealthy diet
- Source reduction of waste & developing innovative packaging styles including BPA Free Cans
- Working with our building managers (Goodman) to install sensor, LED lights and efficient heating/cooling systems
- Developing an ethical supplier and purchasing policy and working with local area & Australian suppliers
A short video about B-Corporations: