- Line a square dish or baking tin with baking paper. Set aside.
- Bring the stock to the boil in a large pot.
- Once the stock is boiling, pour the polenta in gradually while whisking. Continue to whisk until it thickens. Stir in the rosemary and nutritional yeast.
- Pour the polenta mixture into the dish and smooth out with a spatula. Cover and chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- When you are ready to cook, preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Remove polenta from the dish and cut it into chips.
- Arrange on a greased baking tray in a single layer. Sprinkle the chips with salt and pepper
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, turning them over halfway, making sure they are golden brown and crisp on the edges.
- Serve hot with homemade pesto or a sweet chilli aioli!