- Place all pancake ingredients into a blender. Blend for 30secs - 1 minute until the batter is smooth and even consistency.
- Preheat a non-stick fry pan on low heat and add just enough coconut oil to grease.
- Using a 1/4 cup, scoop the batter into the pan and cook for 3-4mins each side or until golden brown on each side.
- To create the Choc Tahini Sauce, place all the ingredients in a small bowl and whisk with a fork until well combined.
- Stack your pancakes and top with a generous drizzle of sauce.