ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
1 cup organic cashews
1 cup organic walnuts
2 cups organic almonds
½ cup organic coconut syrup
2 tsp vanilla powder
½ cup dried bananas coins, chopped
½ banana, mashed
1 tbsp lemon juice
Macadamia & banana frosting
1 cup Australian macadamia nuts
3 tbsp organic virgin coconut oil
4 tbsp organic coconut syrup
1 banana, mashed
1 tsp organic ground cinnamon
fresh banana slices
- Using a high-speed blender, and working in separate batches, grind the cashews, walnuts and almonds into a flour, tipping each batch into a mixing bowl.
- Add the ground nuts to a food processor. Add the coconut syrup, vanilla, dried banana, mashed banana and lemon juice, then pulse to the consistency of a moist cake. The mixture should bind to itself when pressed together between your fingers.
- Press the mixture into 24 mini cupcake tins lined with cases, or into 24 mini silicone cupcake moulds, then turn the cupcakes out onto a clean, flat surface.
- Blend all the frosting ingredients in a high-speed blender until smooth. Pop into a piping (icing) bag and pipe onto the cupcakes. Top each cupcake with a piece of banana just before serving.
- The cupcakes will keep in an airtight container in the fridge for 5 days, or can be frosted and frozen for several months
Have no questions.