ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
250g sweet potato, steamed
1/2 cup frozen raspberries
1 small raw beetroot or 1/2 of a large one, roughly chopped
2 heaped tbsp almond butter
1 tsp vanilla bean powder
1 cup organic desiccated coconut + extra for rolling
1 cup almond meal
2 tbsp organic psyllium husks
2 tbsp water
1. Steam the sweet potato. My method is to score the skin with a knife then place in the microwave for 6-8 minutes as needed. I refrigerated it for a few hours before using it.
2. In a food processor or high-powered blender, blend sweet potato, water, almond butter and vanilla.
3. Add raspberries and beetroot and blend.
4. Add psyllium, coconut and almond meal and blend or stir until combined.
5. Roll the mixture into balls. Roll the balls in extra desiccated coconut until coated
6. Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Note: Do not store in the freezer as it will become a solid block due to the raspberries and beetroot.
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.
- easy and delicious Review by delicious
Price Value Quality