- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Place all the seasoning ingredients into a large bowl and mix. Add the cubed sweet potato, quartered red onion, cob of corn, capsicum, cherry tomatoes and garlic to the mix and toss to coat.
- On a lined tray tossed the seasoned ingredients and roast for 25mins until sweet potato is almost cooked. Remove the garlic after 25 mins. Add the black beans and chickpeas and stir through the mix to pick up the pan juices. Cook for a further 5-8 mins.
- GUACAMOLE: Add the peeled roasted garlic, avocado, coriander, lime juice and coconut kefir or yogurt to a small bowl. Mash all ingredients together and set aside.
- Remove the pan from the oven and slice the kernels from the corn, tossing them through the pan.
- Serve the taco filling in cos lettuce leaves, with the guacamole, optional fresh coriander, pomegranate arils and fresh chilis.