- Heat oven to 180ºC. Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Place pumpkin and beetroot in a bowl. Drizzle over 3 teaspoons oil and sprinkle with a little salt and pepper.
- Toss vegetables to coat, then spread onto tray and bake in oven for 35-40 minutes or until softened and brown.
- Place remaining 1 tablespoon of oil, balsamic vinegar, honey and mustard in a jar and shake well.
- Mix dressing through cooked lentils and set aside.
- Wash and dry rocket.
- When ready to serve, layer rocket, roasted pumpkin, beetroot, ¾ of the lentils and the avocado onto a serving plate.
- Crumble the feta over the top.
- Scatter with the remaining lentils and drizzle any leftover dressing over the salad.
- Serve and enjoy!
To cook lentils: Add 1 cup of lentils to 2-3 cups of water, boil for 2 minutes then simmer for 30 minutes or until soft. Drain and let cool. Store any leftovers in the fridge or freezer.