- Preheat your oven to 160 degrees.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the almond butter, maple syrup, coconut oil and vanilla.
- Set this aside, then, to a large mixing bowl add the oats, pepitas, almonds, blueberries, salt and cinnamon and mix well to combine.
- Fold through the almond butter mixture and mix until everything is evenly coated.
- Place on a lined baking tray and spread out evenly.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until golden, giving it a gentle loss half way through.
- Allow to cool then store in a jar or sealed container for up to 2 weeks.