- Soak all the raw cashews in boiling water whilst you make the base. If you have time, leave them to soak for up to an hour as this makes the blending easier and result smoother.
- In a high-powered blender or food processor, blend your chosen variety of raw nuts into rough chunks. Add the nut butter and coconut oil, and blend until just combined.
- Line a square cake tin with baking paper and press the mixture into the base. (approx. 1 cm depth). Then place in the freezer to set and firm up whilst you make the filling.
- Drain and rinse the cashews. Add to the blender, and blitz into a creamy smooth consistency.
- Add the brown rice syrup, lemon juice and coconut cream to the cashews, blending until combined.
- While the blender is running, gently pour in the melted coconut oil, and continue to blend until well incorporated.
- Finally, gently fold through the frozen blueberries and immediately spoon the mixture on top of your set base.
- Tap the tin a few times to release any air bubbles, then cover and return to the freezer until set. This can take up to 4-6 hours.
- Once set, cut into squares. Enjoy these direct from the freezer or you can take out 10 minutes before serving up to soften a little.
These will keep in the freezer for up to 2 weeks (if they last that long).