ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
2 cups grated carrot
1 cup grated zucchini
1 cup grated apple
3/4 cup organic shredded coconut
1/2 cup organic raisins
2 cups organic all purpose white flour
1 cup organic coconut sugar
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
2 teaspoons baking soda
3 large eggs, lightly beaten
3/4 cup organic coconut oil (liquid)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Gently toss together carrot, zucchini, apple, coconut and raisins*; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking soda and salt.
- Combine eggs, oil and vanilla in a separate bowl; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened (batter will be thick).
- Fold in carrot mixture. Completely fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups as they do not rise.
- Bake at 180° for 20-22 minutes or until muffins test done. Cool in pan 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack.
Notes: *These ingredients may seem as though they have a lot of excess liquid. Do not remove/drain. This helps to form the muffin batter.
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.