ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
1 1/2 cups organic spelt flour
1/3 cup organic cocoa powder
2 tsp of baking powder
1/2 tsp bi-carb soda
1/2 cup organic rolled oats, plus extra for decorating
1/3 cup organic maple syrup
1/3 cup milk of your choice
1 tsp of lemon juice (or apple cider vinegar)
1/3 cup olive or macadamia oil
1 tsp of vanilla extract
1 cup mashed ripe banana, approximately 2 bananas
1/2 cup natural yoghurt
1/2 cup chopped organic walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan-forced.
- Line the base of a loaf pan with baking paper.
- Sift flour, cocoa, baking powder and bi-carb soda into a large bowl. Add oats and stir to combine. Make a well in the centre.
- Whisk maple syrup, milk, lemon juice, oil, eggs and vanilla in a separate jug.
- Gently pour egg mixture into the flour well along with mashed banana, yoghurt and nuts (if using). Stir until combined.
- Pour mixture into loaf pan and top with a sprinkle of oats.
- Bake for 1 hour or until a skewer inserted comes out clean. Allow to cool in pan before serving.
You may use apple cider vinegar as an alternative to lemon juice.
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.