- Soak your pitted prunes in hot water for 30-40 minutes.
- Preheat your over to 175˚C.
- Drain the prunes from the water and transfer them to a food processor. Blend until they becomes a coarse paste.
- Add the coconut milk and coconut oil. Blend until mostly smooth.
- Add all remaining ingredients and blend again until everything is incorporated. It will be a thick, gooey mixture.
- Line an 8x8-inch square pan with baking paper. Spread the brownie mixture into the pan as evenly as you can, using a rubber spatula to smooth the top.
- Bake for approximately 30-35 minutes - until a toothpick inserted comes out clean).
- Let cool completely before slicing up into delicious pieces!