ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
Chocolate, Cacao & Cocoa
Flours, Meals & Baking
Herbs, Spices & Salt
1 medium sweet potato
2 ½ tbsp organic spelt flour
½ tsp bi-carb soda
1 tsp baking powder
2 ½ tbsp organic cacao powder
¼ cup organic extra virgin olive oil
1/3 cup organic brown rice syrup (or ¼ cup organic maple syrup)
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 organic raspberries (or 1/4 cup organic dark choc chips)
Pinch of Celtic sea salt
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and line a baking tin with baking paper.
- Cut sweet potato into small cubes and roast for 20-30 minutes or until softened. Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
- Once sweet potato has reached room temperature, add to a high-powered blender or food processor and pulse to a puree consistency. Transfer to a large mixing bowl.
- Add in the remaining brownie ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Pour batter into the lined tray and smooth with a spatula. Scatter the raspberries over the brownies mixture, pressing them in gently.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until firm on the outside. Remove from the oven and leave in the tin to cool.
- Sprinkle with a pinch of salt and serve!
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.