- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and line a baking tin with baking paper.
- Cut sweet potato into small cubes and roast for 20-30 minutes or until softened. Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
- Once sweet potato has reached room temperature, add to a high-powered blender or food processor and pulse to a puree consistency. Transfer to a large mixing bowl.
- Add in the remaining brownie ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Pour batter into the lined tray and smooth with a spatula. Scatter the raspberries over the brownies mixture, pressing them in gently.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until firm on the outside. Remove from the oven and leave in the tin to cool.
- Sprinkle with a pinch of salt and serve!