ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
3 garlic cloves, crushed
2 cups vegetable stock
1 white onion, thinly sliced
1 cup coconut milk
1 iceberg lettuce, shredded
salt and pepper
1/2 tbsp coconut oil
1 tbsp pepitas (optional)
1 tbsp coconut flakes (optional)
- In a large saucepan, heat the coconut oil.
- Adding the onion and cook until soft, then add crushed garlic and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add the stock, water, lettuce, lemon juice and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat and simmer 15 minutes.
- Reduce the heat and simmer 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stand 5 minutes, before processing soup until smooth with a hand blender or food processor.
- Return soup to saucepan; add coconut milk and stir over the heat until soup is hot.
- Season to taste with a little sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Garnish with an extra drizzle of coconut milk, pepitas and coconut flakes.
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.