- Preheat oven to 150C and line a large baking tray.
- In a large bowl, stir together quinoa flakes, coconut flakes, hemp seeds, chopped almonds and salt. Set aside.
- Melt coconut oil until just melted and then whisk in maple/honey, cinnamon and vanilla.
- Stir the wet ingredients into the dry mixture until thoroughly combined.
- Spread the granola evenly onto your lined baking tray. If you prefer chunky granola clusters, pack the mixture together more.
- Bake for 20 minutes, stir and bake for another 5-10 minutes until fragrant and it is a light golden brown.
- Remove tray from the oven and allow to cool completely before adding dried blueberries stirring through.
- Serve with fresh fruit and your favourite plant-milk!