ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
2.25 cups organic rolled oats (or quinoa flakes for glutenfree)
1 cup organic desiccated coconut
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 cup coconut (or greek) yoghurt
1/2 cup organic brown rice syrup (or 1/3 cup raw honey)
1/2 cup melted organic coconut oil
4 whisked eggs
2 teaspoons natural vanilla essence
1 cup blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- In a large bowl combine the oats, coconut and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl combine the coconut yoghurt, brown rice syrup, melted coconut oil, eggs and vanilla essence.
- Gently pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Add the blueberries and mix until just combined.
- Spoon into a greased muffin tray or mini loaf tins.
- Bake for approx 15 minutes or until cooked through.
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.