- Combine BASE ingredients into food processor & blend until it forms a sticky crumbly dough.
- Press mixture into a lined tin (9 inch square or equivalent) and place in freezer while you make the filling.
- Place all FILLING ingredients into a food processor until all ingredients is combined evenly.
- Remove base from freezer. Spread the coconut filling on top of the chocolate base. Press down flat and refrigerate for about half an hour, or freeze to speed up the process.
- Remove from the fridge and use a cookie cutter to carefully cut out hearts, or alternatively cut into slices.
- For the TOPPING, melt down the coconut oil and cacao butter in a double boiler (heat resistant bowl over pot of simmering water). Stir with a whisk to combine.
- Add sifted cacao powder and rice syrup to the bowl. Whisk together until all ingredients are well combined and a smooth runny chocolate forms.
- Drizzle the chocolate topping over the cut-out bounty pieces/slices.
- Refrigerate until set.