- In a blender or food processor, add the oats and coconut. Process until a coarse flour forms, and mixture starts to clump together.
- Remove from the food processor and add to a bowl. Use a fork to remove any lumps and then add in flour, baking powder and sugar. Stir until combined.
- In a separate bowl, stir together coconut cream, milk and salt. Add the liquid mixture to the flours and stir until evenly distributed.
- Once batter is ready, spoon into a donut pan. If you don't have a donut pan you can alternatively turn the batter into cupcakes and spoon into a muffin tin.
- Bake in the oven, preheated to 180 degrees Celsius for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown and firm to the touch.
- Remove from the oven and place on a rack to completely cool.
- For the topping, place a can of coconut cream in the fridge until it separates. Use 4 tablespoons of the thick, white cream that forms at the top, and place in a bowl.
- Add the Davidson Plum and maple syrup and stir together with a fork. If you would like it to thinner, add almond milk or coconut milk a teaspoon at a time to reach desired consistency.
- Once donuts are cooled, drizzle coconut topping over each one and enjoy! To store, place in an airtight container in the fridge for up to four days.